In our hands-on teaching projects, we prepare students to model and understand data using both AI and economic thinking. As to financial applications, we do highlight what makes these from an AI perspective especially challenging and how to derive an edge to unlock value in a sustainable way.
Announcements for courses:
For the Msc project module “Advanced Machine Learning and Data Science”, please apply via the link: https://portal.wiwi.kit.edu/forms/form/fbv-ulrich-msc-project. A kick-off meetup for this module takes place on Monday, October 18th, 15:00 via zoom.
- The module "Financial Data Science" will be re-offered in the summer semester 2022.
- A new module "Advanced Financial Machine Learning (Master)" will be offered starting from the summer semester 2023.
- Both of the modules are only offered in the summer semesters in alternating biyearly schedule, i.e., they will be offered in following order:
- "Financial Data Science" (Bachelor) in SS2022
- "Advanced Financial Machine Learning" (Master) in SS2023
- "Financial Data Science" (Bachelor) in SS2024
- "Advanced Financial Machine Learning" (Master) in SS2025